Food Safety & Quality Consulting, Auditing, and Training
UPCOMING BRCGS TRAINING COURSES 2021
Please join me in upcoming BRCGS training courses.
I give first hand experiences and anecdotes, to create an interactive learning experience, as a BRCGS auditor. Please contact me for registration information at JennylyndJames@gmail.com
Subscribe to our newsletter CLICK HERE
CERTIFIED GFSI (Global Food Safety Initiative) AUDITOR
- BRC Global Standard for Food, Issue 8. Food Categories:-
- Category 5 – Fruits, vegetables, Nuts (fresh – washing/grading)
- Category 6 – Prepared fruits, vegetables, salads (chilled, frozen)
- Category 8 – Cooked meats and fish products (chilled and frozen)
- Category 10 – Ready meals, sandwiches, Cream cakes (chilled, frozen)
- Category 11 – Ambient stable products with pasteurisation or sterilisation as heat treatment
- Category 14 – Bakery (Ambient, frozen)
- Category 15 – Dried foods and ingredients (ambient)
- Category 16 – Confectionery
- Category 17 – Cereals and snack foods – extrusion and heat treatment (ambient)
- Category 18 – Oils and Fats (cooking oils, salad dressings, mayonnaise – ambient)
- Certified Auditor of Gluten Free standards (GFCP version 2 & AOECS); Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) preparedness, retailer custom audits; Certified Witness Auditor
FOOD INDUSTRY CONSULTING
Jennylynd James Enterprises is a privately owned consulting company. Our goal is to provide best in class, food safety and quality consulting and training to all sectors of the food industry.
“From the Farm to the Consumer’s Plate”
Compliance with CanadaGAP and other good agricultural practices standards
CONSULTING SERVICES INCLUDE –
- Quality Management Systems development,
- Food safety program development and monitoring
- Staff training
- Site and equipment review and recommendations
- Environmental monitoring programs
- Revision and development of GMPs, food safety documents, training material, and the HACCP plan
- Sanitation plan and SSOPs document development
Award Winning Product Development
Ideas generation and testing: from the recipe to the supermarket shelf.
Watch Jennylynd James as she perfects her pitch on Bad Boy Sauces and braving the Dragons on the TV programme, the Irish Dragons Den. She was successful in getting funding from Dragons Sean Gallagher and Niall O’Farrell who pledged 40,000 euros for a 50% stake in the business.